- How blood clots are treated
- How long to be on blood thinners (anticoagulants)
- Choices of oral blood thinners and new alternatives available
- How to manage long-term complications such as leg swelling and pain, shortness of breath and chest pain.
- How to minimize the risk for future clots.
Speakers: Clot Connect Medical Director, Dr. Stephan Moll of UNC Chapel Hill.
Who should attend: Anyone who has been diagnosed with deep vein thrombosis (DVT) or pulmonary embolism (PE). While this webinar is designed for patients, health care professionals are welcome to attend as well.
How to register: You can register for the webinar at this link.